1. 3 Gratitudes - Consciously noting three new things we're thankful for each day. Causing ourselves to look at life with a more optimistic view point.
2. Journaling - Writing about our daily lives causes us to recall those memories, acknowledging the positive in our lives.
3. Exercise - Duh. We all know this one is true and sometimes hate to admit it. But it's time to put down that bag of cheez-its.
4. Meditation / Reflecting - Subtracting ourselves from today's society that pressures us into doing multiple tasks at once.
5. Random Acts of Kindness - Purposely look for an occasion to arise where you can show someone a random act of kindness.
By doing these simple tasks 21 days in a row, studies have shown that you can rewire your brain to look at the world more optimistically, focus on positivity, change our view of success, and ultimately find more happiness in our day to day lives.
I most definitely couldn't write down all the highlights from this video in one post without it becoming a mile long, so if you have 12 minutes to spare, I encourage you to watch the full podcast here.
So, what are you waiting for? It's time to start rewiring.