Wednesday



  spring is here. 

which means life is crazy with traveling and documenting stories all over the country about 80% of the time. the other 20% is officially dedicated to the slow moments - gardening / planting new plant babes, bon fires until early morning hours, and drinking wine on the porch with all my favorite people. 

life feels pretty damn perfect. 

shirt, c/o Zaful / necklace, c/o Macy's 

ps. with all my traveling, I'm in constant need of new music and podcasts to listen to. any suggestions? 







Room Tour


 

the first day we saw our home we weren't able to go inside, just peer through windows and dream of what it might look like if we got to call it ours. this room in particular grabbed my heart the most. I envisioned filling the entire window ledge with plants of all kinds.


this is our favorite "chill" space. we've spent countless evenings piling all our friends onto our big DIY couch for a movie night, and other days sipping wine, talking with a dear friend until the sun comes up. but the morning is my favorite time in this room. the sun pours into the windows and all the leaves turn their way to light. I'm usually the first to wake up, so most mornings are spent here alone, listening to the birds chirp, watering my plant babies, or just drinking a cup of coffee in the silence. even if it's just for ten minutes, this ALWAYS shapes the day in the best of ways.

there is still much to do in the space. I plan to paint the walls white so it's a bit brighter, and build a massive book case to cover the other two walls. but I've come to be at peace with unfinished home projects and let them happen when they happen. until then, I'll just be hoarding more and more plants until we can't fit anymore.  

thanks for taking a look into a small corner of my home!

dress, Make Me Chic // chair, iKea














Monday

Small Business Owners: Product Photos!


Shout out to all my fellow entrepreneurs!!!! 

Over the years I've had shop owners reach out to me looking for product photos for their shop. I am so supportive of fellow creatives living out their dreams, and also love the idea that product photos don't have to look like they came right out of a cheesy catalog. With that being said, I'm officially offering up product photos for all my fellow small business owners! 

Here's what working with me would look like: 

If you're interested in collaborating, shoot me an email at: hello@kinseymhire.com

XXX